Bioarrays from basics to diagnostics is a timely review of applications of arrays to human biology and to human disease the articles illustrate the flexibility of the technology and its great potential but reading these reviews makes it clear that array technology is only a part of the picture some of the biological systems addressed by the . Bioarrays from basics to diagnostics provides an integrated and comprehensive collection of timely articles on the use of bioarray techniques in the fields of biotechnology and molecular medicine. Bioarrays from basics to diagnostics hardback edited by krishnarao appasani out of stock more expected soon share description this book provides an integrated collection of timely articles on the use of bioarray techniques in the fields of biotechnology and molecular medicine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.