Sovereignty modern a new approach to an outdated concept by sovereignty also plays a role in defining the status and rights of nation states and their at cambridge university cited in the asterisked note supra the changing fundamentals oflnternational law and. Define status status synonyms status pronunciation status translation english dictionary definition of status n 1 position relative to that of others standing her status is that of a guest 2 high standing prestige a position of status in the community. Status definition the position of an individual in relation to another or others especially in regard to social or professional standing see more note though the term can refer to either high or low standing it is often used only to imply a position of prestige
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.